Samurai Translators: Experts in the art of translation.
Samurai Translators provides a professional and high quality French translation service. We translate a wide range of documents covering websites, business letters, emails and brochures, among others. We can translate your documents either from French to Japanese and English or from Japanese or English to French. We can also provide translations for other language pairs. Our French translation service mainly centers around business documents which we receive the highest number of orders for.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your translation needs. We are always happy to help.
French Translation Rates
|French to Japanese and English|
|Per French word||£0.16|
|Japanese or English to French|
|Per Japanese character||£0.12|
* The above prices do not include the Japanese consumption tax rate.
* Any documents we receive will be kept strictly confidential. We never share documents with outside parties unless strictly required by the job. We are willing to enter into a non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement. Just notify us, and we will send you the contract immediately.
* Prices may vary to those indicated in the above depending on the type and content of the document.
* On rare occasions, we many decline a translation project on the basis of its technicality and specialist field being outside our scope.
* For large translation projects, we may offer a discount price by reducing the cost per word or character. Send us your project and we will estimate the price and return a quote to you.
We translate many types of documents ranging from general documents to more specialised documents. Just send us the documents you need translated and we'll get back to yo promptly with a quote.
First time clients should take a look at our Ordering page from the menu below.
Contact us by sending us a quote form and get a quote if required.
～ below can be carried in any order you prefer.
Fill out and send us a purchase order
You can choose to send your a purchase order in the format used by your company if you prefer. As long as it states that you are placing an order.
・Enter any important information regarding you translation.
・Once you've completed your purchase order send it to
(or send it to us by FAX to 092-892-3327 or 03-6368-5417)
Once you receive a response from us to indicate that we have accepted your application/purchase order, this will signify that a contract has been established between us in which you contract us to perform the translation. (Unless other arranged by either of the parties, procedures regarding cancellation of a contract for an order shall be governed by the provisions of the Civil Code in Japan.)
Payment of Application and Translation Fees
First-time clients and individual clients pay translation fees in advance.
We can arrange with returning clients for payment to made at a later date, however, an agreement will have to be reached concerning the details.
Receiving Translation Deliverables
We will deliver your translation to you either by email or post according to what is specified in your order. Let us know if you also require us to send you an invoice.